The wind and pelting rain befit my emotions over the last 24 hours, so much so I felt like my breath were the gusts pushing on the windows. I surrender. A friend shares a beautiful sketch drawn from her inspiration in nature, and I feel hope. I can find beauty by using my fingertips as I search for our next reading. Inspirational beauty. Thank you for my resiliency and my buoyancy as I weather another storm.
Photo Credit - Original art - Sue Dion
A to Zen of Life by Dalai Lama
Avoid negative sources, people, places and habits.
Believe in yourself.
Consider things from every angle.
Don’t give up and don’t give in.
Everything you’re looking for lies behind the mask you wear.
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
Give more than you planned to.
Hang onto your dreams.
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Keep trying no matter how hard it seems.
Make it happen.
Never lie, steal or cheat.
Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
Practice makes perfect.
Quality not quantity in anything you do.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
Take control of your own destiny.
Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
Xcellence in all your efforts.
You are unique, nothing can replace you.
Zero in on your target, and go for it.
• Feeling hopeful. Governors and nations working together. Maybe collaboration will take hold
• Silence is best choice.
• Listening to selves and others is a gift
• Being here is grounding
• Create opportunity when door closed. People are doing this. We can be resilient
• Give more than you plan. Can be generous even in times of hardship. Gives sense of plenty. Makes you feel good
• By seeing something beautiful it felt like sprinkling joy on darkness.
• Looking at or hearing something positive helps
• Walking helps settle me
• Easy to get derailed by fear so meditation helps to reconnect to insides
• Keep moving through a storm
• Thankful for this group
• Love sharing these morning meditations with you all
• Hopefully we can find things to laugh at